Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Groupie a' la 2009


I wonder if he'll have condoms? Yeah right. Good girl, Melissa, good girl for bringing two. Two! HA! Nah. I'll prolly just fuck 'em once and then he'll pass out. He looks pretty drunk already and it's only his first set. I might even get lucky and he'll get whiskey-dick and i can just stay up with Julianne and do that eight-ball that she got from Mickey. Uhh- THAT's what i need right now- just good -girlfriend times.


Huh. He looks rougher from the last time i saw him when he came through L.A. Jesus. Was that really a year ago? Fuck. At least he sounds good tonight. Maybe i can get him to take a shower before we fuck after the show? Nah. Prolly not. I KNOW! I'll get him to go swimming in the pool beforehand and that way i won't have to breathe out of my mouth the whole time when we do it. God- this is good weed. I feel all floaty. No wait- that could also be the colonic. Mmmmm. 5 pounds away from my perfect weight- 108. I'm only drinking skinny-bitches tonight. (Seltzer-vodka-lime beeeyatch!)


He's not as hot as i remember. Oh well. No backing out now. Besides- it's not like i'm adding any numbers to the list. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle your men, yeah! Shannon topped like, 40 last weekend, and she's been in L.A. for even less time than i have. Plus, i don't really count Larry and that other bald guy cause i got my Mad Men gig from them and it doesn't really count if what you get out of it is better than just the sex. Uhhhhhhkk. Nobody ever tells you that old men's ball sacks actually SAG. Guuu-rosse. O.M.G. It's like- to get your SAG card you have to put up with some sag. HA HA! I should write that down and tell Mickey.


God he looks rough.

Fuck it. I'm gonna get Julianne to do a line with me in the bathroom.

No comments: