Friday, September 4, 2009

Livin' the dream

God- i LOVE being 26! 

What a fucking awesome month this has been! My ROI was way higher than Sean's, and he's been top salesman for the last three months in a row. I worked so fucking hard on getting my numbers up the past two months, and it's FINALLY paying off! I should get another shot of Jager. I had six face-to-face meetings this month and Aaron and Lance only had two each. Plus the sales leadership conference in Tampa is only like, two months away and I am so winning that Plasma TV. I KNEW these puppies would pay for themselves in full- $3,000 is a really good price too. Dr. Weinberger was right- new tits are the BEST decision i've ever made. That and switching majors from Communications to Business.  And using ProActive. 

OHHHHH!!!! I fucking love this song!!! "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it...Uh oh, oh oh oh." Whoa- nipple check. Ok- the girls are still good. Ohhh- he's cute. AND his shoes are nice.  Dolce? Yes- definitely Italian. Did he see my Manolo's? I fucking hope so. 

Get another shot of Jager with me.  Oh yes you are too gonna do a shot with me, you fucking cunt. What! Ok thanks MOM. My class at Bally's tomorrow isn't till 1 pm and i'm celebrating. C'moooooon. We're  in our mid to late twenties!!!!! It's what we're supposed to do. 

WHAT the FUCK is that douche-bag  doing in here with a Sox hat on? I should go and spill my drink all over his pussy ass. 

No comments: